Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year in Nashville






This is the first time in five years I didn't throw a party with lots of friends on Long Island, which was a little sad. Instead I went to Club Mai in downtown Nashville. It involved lots of good dancing and lots of southern hospitality but not a lot of drinking as I played the role of DD... I'm thinking it was a prep-course for what Los Angeles will be like. I'm also trying to sort out all my New Year's resolutions. I'm thinking I should write them down and hang them somewhere in my room as a constant reminder. 

Also today I read my horoscope for the entire year, which was a quite daunting task but necessary.
(http://shine.yahoo.com/astrology/) --> anyone have any better sites for horoscope reading? 
I think everyone should read it, if even just for fun. Currently debating getting my palm read in New Orleans, good idea or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment