Wednesday, December 29, 2010

W a-s-h i-n-g t-o-n, baby, D.C.!







D.C. = Grey. I think that's the only way I can describe it, everyone is in their own head
and the energy level feels so different than that of any other city I've been in before. Lots of
manicured lawns and shiny windows. Although grey, seeing the monuments, capital
building and white house was an experience that I needed. We walked for SO long
and I couldn't get over how blue the sky was. Abe Lincoln was by far my favorite.
It took us awhile to get to him but it was totally worth it. He was decadent, I feel like I saw
a Rugrats episode as a kid when they all climbed up into his lap and I really wish I
could have done that. 

1 comment:

  1. Abe's my favorite in Washington too. Love the blog, lady - you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete